Monday, January 3, 2011

How Can I Get Cold Out Of My Baby's Throat

twelve objectives sweet potato queen's 2011 Christmas

aste spend much of 01/01/1911 to write our wish list for the new year. cost us a little more than a shopping list and a lot more than wishes. first had to establish the difference between desire and goal. As we sometimes mixed a little score. in the negotiation, the sweet potato queen gave me permission to post your listing. I actually won a bet. I tried to do the same but had santiago Proietto humor that seemed so aste. how pibe! fatal falls adolescence. no difference on the night and egg onion. catalina but we can make the total target list are things we can change at any time.
catalina go here:

  1. not take many subjects how many? could not make an ideal target: no take areas, for example, and then go driving, child? in goals last year so I decided not to lie, Mommy ..
  2. after mom finished ordering my new room, I intend to keep it tidy. that more than a goal achieved my wish would be fulfilled and more than that, it would be a miracle.
  3. brush my teeth before going to sleep (this is not going to put on the blog, no?)
  4. not spend all day watching TV or throw the computer because it is bad. could go for a walk, but for me I'm afraid your house because people out there is very bleak.
  5. keyboard lessons.
  6. read at least one book a month. was not that I had determined not to lie so much, catalina?
  7. approve most of the evidence without relying on luck. I explain: to study and sit not just a day before the test. I mean: so far approve everything without studying!
  8. do all their homework at home.
  9. stop taking coke so often.
  10. let mom hold my nails prolijitas. it clear that you convinced me, ma!
  11. learn that I have to always share my ice cream with mom. not write lies, ma. That is not a goal, a wish and it is yours: Put it in your list.
  12. convince mom gave me a cat. or a dog to guard with Santiago. ajajaja, me rio de janeiro to lujan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment