Thursday, January 14, 2010

Panty Short For For Track And Field For

cops showing the lint

usually people are selfish, but sometimes a little more. Saturday afternoon there was an explosion in the barbershop around here, due to which the barber, his wife and baby died. I have not wanted too much detail or order them but they were all burned alive to the desperation of the traders neighbors could do nothing.
I do not usually walk a lot in the neighborhood so I do not hear things and explosion with the subsequent fire I learned the next day because the super (next door to the salon) was closed by the police and neighbors went too rowdy, all chusmeteando out there. gave me a little embarrassed but I asked the girl at the grocery store what had happened. the girl ran off laughing and apologized, "is that everyone wants to know the same thing, the hairdresser burned ...", he said and pointed out the obvious: the place was completely burned, explaining the outage until two in the morning that had me so annoyed and continuous murmur and unusual in the neighborhood.
gave me again so I do not know why not find out if there were casualties. I just kept thinking about the poor barber who had lost all his capital, but never thought an explosion had not given him time to get out of hell. would not that pelu but chabón always greeted me, as a gesture of approval meant that he knew I was in the neighborhood and therefore belonged to the same community or something. to me gave me confidence cranky because her hairdresser was gay prejudice and looked at me as if it were and always gives me a bad mood that I look so obvious. nothing really changes my sexual preference the voyeur (or Myron), banality irritates me anyway. issue but did not know him, those things happening neighborhood. Monday
recently began to understand that something dramatic had happened when I saw flowers on the sidewalk of the place, and I confirmed, in the afternoon, to see neighbors gathered at the door of what was on foot has to raise a prayer for the souls of the family.
I came home from work and I was going to cushy positions of my favorite Peruvian buy Milanese. Peruvians have actually greengrocer and the butcher's store and serves an Argentine. I say that Argentina is capable who is Peruvian blonde: prejudices are so I am filthy shame. the butcher was not there, no one should be very prudent to conclude that had passed: the cushy positions is almost opposite the remains of the salon. asked anyway to make sure and a customer, an old cop, to walk with false circumspection, he confirmed that was in front. he said with a tone input and broke my balls sovereign. touch another customer came asking the butcher. it is seen to be more distracted because I saw the people gathered and who knows what he thought was the carnival on Saturday on a Wednesday ... another cop who was annoyed because the butcher was praying for the souls of their neighbors. and will not face that eyelet that put the verdulerita consulted timidly, "you will want to tell?" the old cop said softly, "and might, the truth ..." with that gestito of example and do the old disapproval of that ilk. the other, which lacks five years to become a declaradísima old bitch and turd blossom with skirt, nodded. then I woke up and I spoke two-tone, like bringing order to the matter, "but please, how you're going to find if you pray for your partner, leave them alone ..." the verdulerita, at least since I reached her eyes full of tears and could not help but look at what was the hairdresser, breathed with relief as she listened with commendable respect each and every one of the old pelotudeces pronouncing that pelotudeces above that without support, without the possibility that one might say, to see, it is time to talk because they are all very concerned, but it's really important to say what you will say, no way: all pelotudeces, one after the other. I got total buy vegetables only for the old do not talk more to the girl. and there was the girl, weighing tomatoes, enduring emotion, and I suspect too, like killing the old woman when he said, "so they had a baby, I never would have imagined that he was married, much less to have a child. and so small. "I said as criticism. if there was any silver lining to cast doubt on the veracity of these relationships: barber-woman-baby, I would have. and you increase your bet: prayer our father took two more and the old was sent to speak ill of the barber with degenerate old man's face, fuck that shit, it sure did something wrong because things do not explode just like that ... and no, that sort of thing happening in front of you, no one has much more reaction than for inside and repeat UFAR old bitch, old soretaza, old bitch because you've screwed up burning you, I do think that the world is the exact point of poverty where it belongs. and we deserve every one of the atrocities they suffer. and selfish. by chotos. to have the most enormous belly heart. because these two ladies, who may be busy but I play an ingrown toenail that they had a fart to do in all his fucking life, really wanted the butcher again, it was limited to a butcher, no walking human being, where saw a butcher old crying over a fucking hairdresser!, you've seen! chabón they wanted the people to stop praying for that, ultimately, he was not, what was the urgency, that someone will explain, if he could pray after us instead of wait (for that crap because they will include fast) ...
do not know, anger gave me, gave me an infinite worth every afternoon lost barber, who always saw doing time on the sidewalk, as if expecting customers finally arrived. I wonder what if, for lack of clients was always on the sidewalk, on Saturday afternoon had to catch him in, facing the hell that blew up in his face.

0 comments:

Post a Comment