Friday, April 29, 2011

Killing Me Softly Advertising Image Of A Woman

but disOnanistas noysientas sound sometimes. Cubist wallacianamente

I asunceno-Lambaréné, I between the eyes with the literature since at least the Falklands War, for being born during the stronismo requires an attempt to cure his schizophrenia which state-of-nursed us the best and cheapest method possible, in my case , writing. I'm not a moralist, almost never, if I do it from satirizes dazed confusion, not from the privileged lucid look crazy, cocky and undamaged. Rather, I agree as a character in my writing, trying to give a bonus of my dreams early scriptural authenticity. Everything i love is creole, pidgin, melting pop, fusion, in the language and life, in fact alive sewn fabric pieces, patches of my skin surrounding reality as a bizarre frankenstein, i want seamless ... Diglossia my humus, dyslexia is the scalpel surgery ke ... As individual musicians who use the courts Gillette to make their sound, my writing cut and paste pages of prose also ke kieren music noisientas sound dissonant but sometimes. And yes, I agree, the yiyis and music, the rest is silence or tenbo Rei!

0 comments:

Post a Comment