Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Thank You In A Wedding Program Wording

rag pickers?

at 101 trying to reach once and for all at home. upload a hobo. the bondilero says that he told her that if no bathing, no leads. The bum did not bathe but insists. the driver is bad that he gets nervous: "You have a railing that you can not stand, get out!" the railing is true, all close our nostrils as we look at how one solves the problem. the bum is not lowered. the bondilero up and make that threat: "look you in kicking eh." the hobo says, "but I pay the ticket"

bondilero the replies, I told you that if you bathe, I've got free, I have no problem with the ticket. the hobo, seek approval from anyone but those who are busy in getting the smell did not invade us, add wheezing and "down, hey." up, the old man, low.
I breathe and I'm thinking, where the driver thinks that can go and bathe the bum. I also suspect that, if he where to do it, no need to drive a bondilero free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment