Sunday, February 7, 2010

Vinam Labia Stretching

the kids fall in love

(based on a true story. Click link to view jet)

the jet went into a house to steal, what they are going to get. Came with a companion who stayed with Grandma housewife. the sweet little old lady wanted to settle the $ 260 but that was not enough either for the expenditure and the other is sent up, where his granddaughter, the grandmother is not going to be the bad living, resting in their rooms. The thief enters and tells him a thousand apologies, but you have to scramble a bit because the cash that he gave the Javie does not even make ends meet. then Chabon, who was beautiful, like those chaboncito likes to jet, asked him to not be anxious your stuff, please. that the chain was a very important recall and minicomponent not even work, what would you serve. also entrusted naughty, with those beautiful eyes that you have I can not believe you're running. the chabón did not think twice, that someone noticed her eyes rather than the pear, so good was the pear, made him feel special: Okay, I promised, I took nothing and I leave my heart. realized the girl but did naba did not want to raise false hopes in the good-looking boy. so that, with a neutral face, he said, I'll walk to the door. Road, Granny met, it was not Little Red Riding Hood because the jet was running but was not as bad as the wolf, lying on the floor, due to a misunderstanding with another jet, which had no eyes or at least were not highlighting. then the robber looked happy, the upa uploaded to the old woman and took her to his bed so he could return to sleep. as the girl could not react to such pressure did not notice that the old woman got into a significant tachycardia, then Chabon, who had left the jet definitely suit for a while, means he had to shout to come alive: Can not you see your grandmother have heart palpitations? bring him a glass of water makes the favor ...
response once the old lady, the male said well, I go, I have to keep laburando and my partner will leave me gamba. last straw, said the grandmother, go m'ijo that we did lose midnight. however he would not leave the house without trying, so looked at the princess with those eyes of man noble and good intentions and asked, "I can invite you out, honey? the girl's face fell rarity as "what we mean, chabón", so the boy said: I know that is not the time but you give me your phone number? The Chabon, who does not know where he got the strength to maintain his composure, he explained that was very difficult for her to make such a decision, but given the circumstances, his vote was not positive. Still, with so many negative darling, do not you take this, you do not give the other, understood it perfectly. In short, he concluded, where he was, running out with a kid ... and she nodded her face: I would love to but were given as events, as it does not, chabón. in another life, look around and chat. then the kid, it will be very jet, but you know take no for an answer, replied that all good things, instead he would do the same. the only thing, he said, I have to take your phone to not call the channels u, alas, she puchereó, I'll lose all the numbers from the phonebook. do not worry, "said the brave prince knew Cellular ball, I leave the chip, so, again, I rest assured that I have your number.
and that was it, it was the jet romeo to continue their task as Juliet drank the water from the grandmother to see if he would make so much noise the heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment